Secrets Most People Will Never Know About Dating After Divorce
By Kimberly Pryor, award-winning author of The Indestructible Relationship
Whether you were married 5 years or 45, getting back out in the dating world can be frustrating and nerve-wracking.
You thought you were done with dating. And now you have to get back out there and do it all over again.
It’s even more frustrating when you go on date after date with no success.
Then there’s the unnerving world of online dating. If you were married for a long time, online dating didn’t even exist back when you met your ex.
Dating after divorce doesn’t have to be frustrating—<i>if</i> you know the secrets that will dramatically increase your chances of meeting the right people.
Tell me, do any of the questions below hit home with you?
- Have you ever gone on a date with someone really interesting and sexy and gotten your hopes up that they’re going to want to go on a second date with you—only to have your hopes dashed when they never call or never call you back?
- Have you ever felt uncomfortable about dating after divorce—especially online dating?
- Do boring dates or the dates with no chemistry stick to you like Velcro while the really interesting ones disappear?
- Did your ex-spouse cheat on you and you’re afraid to trust anyone ever again?
- Have you ever felt as if love is something that’s meant for someone else but not for you?
- Are you ever mystified about what you did wrong on the first date to make that person disappear afterwards?
- Do you keep sending emails to people on some of the dating websites but get very few responses?
- Have you ever given up on dating—or considered giving up—because you’re not having any luck finding someone special?
- Would you like to know the secrets for dramatically improving the chances that your next relationship lasts forever and you’ll never have to go through the heartbreak of divorce again?
Wouldn’t You Like to Have a Relationship Like This. . .
The fact of the matter is you can find someone wonderful and have a long-lasting relationship where your romantic partner adores you and showers you with love and affection.
And here’s exactly how. . .
A Treasure Chest of Secrets For Finding Someone Special
Recently, I decided to do something really cool. You see I’m a writer and a relationship expert. I’ve had more than 600 articles published in places like The Huffington Post, YourTango, and Divorce Magazine.
I locked myself and 11 relationship and self-empowerment experts, plus a financial adviser and a career coach, in a resort up in the mountains during The Rebuilding Your Life After Divorce Retreat.
Together, the retreat speakers have shown thousands of divorced people how to find love again after divorce.
I asked these experts to spill the beans about what it really takes to find a warm and loving romantic partner.
And why some divorced people attract all the wrong dates while other people are successful at finding true love.
A privileged group of your fellow divorced people were locked into the resort with all these experts. And the experience was amazing!
Everyone who attended walked away feeling happier and more at peace armed with proven strategies for meeting someone wonderful.
Most of what the speakers had to say and the easy strategies they showed everyone attending the retreat, you’ll never hear anywhere else.
The good news is that you don’t have to travel thousands of miles to discover all the secrets shared at the retreat. We filmed the whole amazing experience.
I want to give you access to the DVDs of the event so that you’ll have at your fingertips easy and proven ways to find true love after divorce and to dramatically increase your chances of keeping your new love burning strong forever.
Watch the DVDs, and you’ll find yourself one step ahead of your divorced peers, who often jump back into the dating game without any guidance.
Here’s How to Make the Successful Switch From Frustrating or Boring Dates to Finding Someone Wonderful to Snuggle Up With at Night
On the DVDs, 14 of the country’s top relationship, self-empowerment and financial experts will show you:
- How to have a bonanza of good dates—you’ll dramatically increase your chances of meeting dynamic, quality people and waste less time on people who aren’t worth your time.
- A surefire way to fall in love and be madly attracted to a nice person who showers you with attention and affection—while you stop being attracted to the unattainable people who ignore you or treat you wrong.
- How to be more self-confident and relaxed on dates—you’ll become more irresistible to the opposite sex and be more alluring than you’ve ever been before.
- One simple way to feel more relaxed about dating, courtesy of bestselling author Susan Sheppard. You won’t hear this technique anywhere else—but once you try it, you’ll be amazed at how easy, effortless, and fun dating really can be.
- Red flags to watch for when you’re out on a date. Ignore these red flags and you’re going to suffer through a lot of heartbreak and frustration.
- How to trust again if your ex cheated on you.
- How to get more people to respond to your online dating profile. Like many people, you are likely writing your profile in a way that’s virtually guaranteed to push away members of the opposite sex. You’ll discover some savvy ways to turn your online dating profile into a magnet for good dates.
- Common mistakes that will likely spell the death of your new relationship just as you’re starting to really fall for the person. You’ll discover several important ways to increase the chances that your new relationship will last forever and that you’ll always have someone there to snuggle up with at night and share your hopes, dreams, and desires.
- How to spend the toughest days of the year—Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, your birthday—feeling at peace and happy even though you’re on your own.
- If you’re discouraged because you haven’t had any luck with dating so far, you’ll receive a hefty dose of hope from inspirational speaker Orrin “Checkmate” Hudson. Get ready to feel as if you can take on the world!
- How to spot the one type of person you NEVER want to get involved with. Getting involved with this type of person will only cause you heartbreak and pain.
- How to feel whole again now that you’re no longer part of a couple. If you take action now and watch the DVDs, the loneliness will melt away and you’ll feel at peace stepping out into the world on your own.
One of the most incredible experiences. . .
The Rebuilding Your Life After Divorce Retreat was one of the most incredible experiences I’ve had in a very long time. Incredible speakers. I would recommend it highly for anybody who has gone through a divorce or who is looking to get into a successful relationship in the future.Mark Jelen, a divorced man from Reno, Nevada, about the retreat where The Rebuilding Your Life After Divorce DVDs were filmed.
Here’s a Taste of Some of The Presentations Featured on The Rebuilding Your Life After Divorce DVDs
One Easy Tip for Finding Love After Divorce
Learn How To Find Happiness After Divorce
Good Relationships Aren't About Communication
Plus, As a Bonus, You’ll Receive:
- Secrets for getting a raise and building a nest egg so you’ll have more money to go out on dates and places where you’ll meet members of the opposite sex. These strategies—easily worth an extra $100, $200, or $300 or more per month—will give you more peace of mind.
- Dr. Barbara Smailey’s surefire way to get your kids to cooperate with your every request—you can also use this technique to get along better with your boss, your family members, your dates and your friends.
- Easy weight loss and lifestyle tips that will have you looking slim and sexy and filled with energy.
- Tons of smart ways to make you feel happier, more in control of your life, more energized and inspired. Say goodbye to the post-divorce blues and hello to joy, peace, and contentment.
What Divorced People Just Like You Are Saying About The Rebuilding Your Life After Divorce DVDs
“The DVDs will help keep your breakup from becoming a breakdown.”
I had filed 3 months before the Rebuilding Your Life After Divorce Retreat and the day before I attended the retreat my other half moved to another state. I had been depressed, but that day was particularly depressing. The retreat came at a great time for me. It was such a positive experience, and I actually didn’t want to leave the environment because I knew I had to go back to reality. I took a lot of positive energy back home with me. I came home with a PhD: Positive/ Hardworking/Determined.
I have learned that the problem with my marriage was not me, so I am working on rebuilding my self-confidence and getting healthy emotionally for a next relationship. Since the retreat I have continued the EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) on my own and I find positive energy from that.
The retreat DVDs will leave you with a lot of positive thoughts and actions to take. The speakers are all excellent and there is something to take out of each of their presentations. Most of all it will help keep your breakup from becoming a breakdown and to change your Boohoo into a Woohoo. To know what all that means, the DVDs are a must to see.Susie Ray from California
How Linda Lesperance of Nevada Found The Courage to Date Again
“Before The Rebuilding Your Life After Divorce Retreat I was terrified about starting to date. I knew that I didn’t want to be alone for the rest of my life, but I felt that I had so many strikes against me that no one would want me, and fear of rejection had me stuck.
“After the retreat, I felt better about myself, that it was not unreasonable for me to find a new mate. I had the courage to sign up for Internet dating!
“Before attending the retreat, I felt so humiliated that I didn’t even want to admit to family and friends that I was considering dating again. After the retreat, I realized it was perfectly reasonable to pursue new relationships.
“I saw that many other people had faced similar issues and been able to successfully go on and find a mate. I was able to let friends know I was interested in dating and have been introduced to some of their other single friends, with dating potential. Now I have possibilities for future mates in my life.
“I would recommend that other divorced people watch the DVDs because there was so much useful information and support at the retreat. Being able to watch the DVDs will be really helpful.Like little power boosts helping me remember what my goal is, that it is reasonable and obtainable.
“Sending you appreciation for all you do. I’m dating again because of you!”Linda Lesperance
How Much Is It Costing You To Not Be Watching The DVDs Right Now?
What price could you put on discovering how to find the love of your life without wasting all that time and money going on so many bad or boring dates or spending a lot of dough on renewing your subscription to an online dating site over and over again?
What price could you put on having your spirits soar when your dinner companion wants to go out on a second date with you? How much is all that worth? $2,000? $1,000? $500?
Thanks to The Rebuilding Your Life After Divorce DVDs, you don’t have to pay that much.
It’s like having at your fingertips the wisdom of more than a dozen life coaches, relationship experts, and financial planners.
If you hired all of these experts individually it would cost you on average $75 per session—well over $1,000!
Would you believe it if I told you the 10-DVD set is only $77 for today only? The information on each of these DVDs is so valuable that individually they’re worth $19.97 each—a $199.70 value.
But, if you invest today, you’re going to get all the DVDs for only $77.
Plus, you’re going to get six bonus DVDs valued at $19.97 each—a total of $119.82 in bonuses.
Not to mention the bonus of dramatically increasing your chances of finding someone to snuggle up with at night, someone kind, caring and sexy.
That’s over $300 worth of products for only $77—But only if you invest today since I can’t guarantee this price will last forever.
Here’s The Incredible Value You’re Going To Get
When You Invest In The DVDs
Divorce: How To Turn This Into The Best Thing That’s Ever Happened To You
How to stop subconscious fear and resentment from sabotaging your chance at finding true love. Forget about finding a new love if these toxic, lingering feelings get stuck deep inside you.
Watch this DVD and you’ll know how to recognize those feelings and make them disappear—once and for all.
A surprising way to know if a new love interest is right for you even before you go on a date.
Why You Keep Meeting Mr. or Ms. Wrong—And What You Can Do About It
Bestselling author Lisa Steadman is going to lift your spirits and show you how to get your ex out of your mind for good.
She’s also going to show you why you keep meeting Mr. or Ms. Wrong when you’re dating after divorce. And give you surefire solutions to increase your chances of meeting the person who you’re really meant to be with.
Never Argue Again: Proven Ways to Have a More Peaceful and Loving Relationship When You Move On To Someone New After Divorce
Don’t get involved in a new relationship without watching this DVD.
You know how bad it feels when your romantic partner yells at you or the awkward feeling you get when you snap at your partner? Bestselling author and relationship expert Shela Dean is going to show you how to never argue again.
An Easy Way to Feel Better When Life Feels Overwhelming After Divorce
An easy technique you can use to feel more relaxed and self-confident on dates, release your anger at your ex so you feel a deep sense of peace, and to help your kids thrive after divorce.
You can even use it to wipe out your dessert or soda cravings and to help your extra pounds melt away.
If you feel unworthy of love or are beating yourself up for not being able to save your marriage, Dr. Julia Bowlin is going to give you a boost of self-confidence. Watch this DVD and you’ll understand once and for all the reason why you are worthy of love. Dr. Bowlin also is going to show you exactly how to forgive yourself and feel a deep sense of peace.
Sociopaths and narcissists are surprisingly common. When you’re dating, you’ll almost certainly meet up with one of these hurtful people. Don’t let them destroy your heart or your life. Watch this DVD now!
Whether you’re sad that your ex-spouse wanted the divorce while you wanted to stay married or you’re frustrated about not having any luck at finding a new love, Orrin “Checkmate” Hudson is going to inspire you in a way you’ve never been inspired before. If you’re sad or upset about anything, watch this DVD and you’ll instantly feel uplifted, at peace and ready to accomplish all your goals.
While you were married, if you sacrificed what makes you truly happy in order to be the spouse and/or parent you felt you needed to be, this DVD will show you how to reconnect with who you really are. Once you start focusing on you again, you’ll start to leave the unhappiness of the divorce behind and feel true joy.
Don’t have time to exercise? Want to know which diet is the best diet? Having trouble finding the time to get all your chores done? Former nurse and fitness expert June Steffey gives you the answers you need to feel less stressed and look your best. The best revenge on your ex is when they see how amazing you look after the divorce.
You’re Also Going To Get These 6 Bonus DVDs Valued At $119.82
Did you ever wish that before you started to fall for your date you could know if they’re going to treat you right? Best-selling author and relationship Guru Charles J. Orlando is going to show you exactly how to know which people you want to keep dating—and which ones you should avoid like the plague. Plus, are you scaring your dates away by committing common mistakes? Watch Charles’ DVD and you’ll find out.
Have a hard time saving money? Or maybe you’re over your head in debt. The problem may be that you don’t know what your financial style is. One of the top 100 female financial advisers in the country, Pat Meidell, is going to show you how to build a nest egg—even if you’ve never been able to save before. You’ll be able to save up to $100, $200 or more per month.
How would you like your romantic partner to do anything you ask them to? Or would you simply like to be more relaxed when you’re dating? Relationship expert Susan Sheppard is going to show you exactly how to get your new love interest to give you what you want. And, if you’re uncomfortable with the thought of dating after divorce, she’s going to show you a way to get back into the dating game that’s so easy and stress-free you won’t hesitate to get out there and meet new people.
Out of a job or think you deserve to get paid more at work? Career Coach Theodore Henderson is going to show you some smart strategies to squeeze a hefty raise out of your boss. Or, if you’re out of work, how to find a job even in a challenging economy. This DVD alone could put $100, $200 or more into your pocket each month.
In her presentation, “4 Magic Questions to Get Your Child to Behave Better And Cooperate With Your Every Request,” Dr. Barbara Smailey shows you how to relate better to everyone in your life—not just your kids. By knowing which personality type your boss, your kids, and your new love interest fall into, you’ll create an unbreakable bond with all of them. Imagine being able to quietly watch TV while your kids play peacefully. Or imagine what it will feel like when your bank account swells because your boss feels such a strong rapport with you, he’s happy to give you a raise.
Do you sometimes wish you could fall for one of the nice people you dated instead of the people who treat you badly? But the nice ones always seem boring, don’t they? Lisa Steadman is going to show you exactly what to do to fall madly in love with a nice person—and dramatically increase your chances of finding real happiness and real love.
I’m sure you’ll agree that you need to get your hands on this great deal now, because the $20 discount and the bonuses may go away at any time.
Another reason to order the DVDs is because you’ll be doing something good for the community.
You’ll help reduce the risk that something gut-wrenching—like the awful shootings that happened at Columbine or Aurora, Colorado—will ever happen again. That’s because part of the proceeds from the DVDs go to Be Someone, a non-profit organization that shows kids how to turn away from violence by teaching them the game of chess. Take action now, and you’ll help Be Someone help even more kids grow up to be peaceful, loving, and motivated.
Yes! I want The Rebuilding Your Life After Divorce DVDs now—before the special introductory price expires and the bonuses go away—and to dramatically increase my chances of finding someone special.
I understand that my order is absolutely risk-free. If, after 60 days, I have not discovered some really cool secrets for dating after divorce or if I’m unhappy with the product for any reason, I can return it for a 100% refund.
I authorize Kimberly Pryor and her company The Indestructible Relationship, to charge my credit card the amount of $77, plus $17.97 for shipping & handling in the U.S.
Wishing you peace and joy,
P.S. Make sure you join other divorced people just like you and get your hands on these DVDs now before the discount expires in 24 hours. At their current price, the DVDs are a steal. Remember the $20 discount is available for only a limited time!
P.P.S This project was a labor of love for me but I can’t guarantee that you’ll receive the 6 FREE bonus DVDs unless you order The Rebuilding Your Life After Divorce DVDs right now. The retreat speakers will kill me for practically giving away all their proprietary secrets, so invest in the DVDs now before someone lets the cat out of the bag and I have to raise the price.